I received this product for free from Moms Meet to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
Being the first company to bring Jojoba oil to the market, Desert Essence has a range of products ranging from hair care to skin care. Let’s see if their anti-breakage shampoo & conditioner truly work.
I have dealt with hair fall and breakage for over many years now. If you’ve dealt with this too, you know it’s an annoying issue. I recently got to try out Desert Essence’s Anti-Breakage Shampoo & Conditioner and was really curious to find out if it truly works and helps to reduce breakage.
What to expect from Desert Essence Anti-Breakage Shampoo & Conditioner?
- Both the shampoo and conditioner are infused with a blend of Country Life Maxi-Hair and Biotion which helps to reduce breakage up to 61%.
- Rich in Jojoba, coconut oils, aloe and saw palmetto which helps to fortify hair cuticles and revitalize hair strands and helps to minimize breakage
- Aloe & Shea butter in the conditioner to help condition and detangle hair
- Cruelty-Free, Vegetarian & Gluten-Free
- No Sulfates, parabens
Some more cool things about Desert Essence –
- All Desert essence products are 100% Vegetarian and many of them are Vegan as well. As a company, they do not believe in animal testing.
- Most of their products are also Gluten Free
- They have sourced and harvested ingredients in a sustainable and ecologically responsible manner for over 35 years now.
Desert Essence Anti-Breakage Shampoo
The shampoo in itself did a great job of reducing overall hair breakage. It was not overly drying nor did it make the hair oily. As far as the scent is concerned, I’m not a huge fan of it. It’s kind of like a herbal scent and is not too overpowering which is a plus. Apart from this factor, this product does a pretty good job of reducing hair breakage.
Desert Essence Anti-Breakage Conditioner
The conditioner has a rich and creamy texture and did not make my hair feel oily. Both the products did not weigh my hair down after using them which is a plus.
The anti-breakage line also has a hair mask which you can apply for 20 minutes after using the shampoo & conditioner.