This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, INC. and The Coca-Cola Company, all opinions are mine alone. #GoldPeakLattes #CollectiveBias
Sad to say good bye to summer? These juicy Grilled Greek Turkey Burgers drizzled with Tzatziki & paired with Gold Peak® Tea Lattes and Coffee are a perfect combination to still enjoy summer, soak in the sunshine and get back in action.
Like most of you, I’m still wondering how did summer fly by so quickly?!
Although I love the crisp weather in Fall, I’ll be honest that I love summer just as much. This year we had a lot of fluctuating temperatures in summer combined with a lot of rain as well. So it’s safe to say that I want to enjoy summer as long as I can and take advantage of the outdoors. After all, the sunshine just makes everything better.
So while I’m here still hanging on to every last bit of the warmer weather, I made these amazingly delicious Grilled Greek Turkey Burgers. For the dressing, I wanted to give it a fun Mediterranean twist to it. Instead of using a store-bought sauce, I made some fresh Tzatziki for these burgers. Of course, the Tzatziki is optional but it makes it a tad bit healthier.
To make things even better, I served my burgers with Gold Peak Tea Latte and Gold Peak Coffee.
Now I’m not sure if you have tried them but Gold Peak has come out with some delicious flavors that are to die for!
They come in four different flavors – Gold Peak Chai Tea Latte, Gold Peak Vanilla Chai Tea Latte, Gold Peak Salted Caramel Coffee Drink and Gold Peak Almond Toffee Coffee Drink. Out of them, I grabbed three for us from our local Walmart.
I will be honest with you – I have been a huge fan of Gold Peak Tea for as long as I can remember. My husband is more of a coffee fan but this year, he got hooked to their Tea Lattes as well. I find it really endearing when he falls in love with a food or beverage that I have always loved.
PS: I found mine in Walmart’s beverages aisle but you can also find them in the refrigerated section near the cash register.
My husband leaves for work around 6.30 am which means many times he doesn’t even get time to make a cup of coffee. The Gold Peak Coffee is really convenient as he can just grab it & go and can have it on his morning commute as well. It’s a huge bonus especially because he does not have to stop at a coffee shop before heading to work.
While I love relaxing with some tea in the evening, when it comes to starting my day off on the right track, coffee is my ultimate jam. By the way, did you know their coffee is made from 100% Arabica beans, real cream and real sugar?
They made for an absolute refreshing meal when paired with these Grilled Greek Turkey Burgers. I added a lot of delicious flavors to my turkey patties like minced garlic, feta cheese, oregano etc. You can even make the turkey patties ahead of time and just grill them whenever you are ready.
And if you do not have a grill or don’t want to bust out your grill, you can make them on a non-stick grill pan as well. Whether you make these Grilled Turkey Burgers for lunch or dinner, they are a perfect way to enjoy summer.
After we grilled our burgers, we enjoyed a quiet lunch on our patio. Sometimes that’s all you need to relax and unwind and to get you back in your routine.
These Grilled Turkey Burgers & Gold Peak Tea Latte are a perfect way to boost your energy Click To Tweet
- Ground Turkey Meat - 1 lb.
- Finely Chopped or minced red onion - 1/3 cup
- Crumbled Feta Cheese - 1/4 cup
- Paprika - 1 tbsp
- Minced Garlic - 3
- Dried Oregano - 1 tsp
- Hamburger buns - 4 (I used Onion Buns)
- Sliced Red Onion - 1/2
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cucumber - 1/2
- Greek Yogurt - 1 cup
- Minced Garlic - 2 cloves
- Fresh Dill - 1 tsp
- Mix the ground turkey, minced garlic, finely chopped onion, crumbled feta cheese, paprika, oregano, salt and pepper in a medium sized bowl and combine everything together properly.
- Divide this mixture in 4 parts and make burger patties out of them.
- Refrigerate them for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare the Tzatziki sauce by grating the cucumber. Discard all the water from the grated cucumber to prevent the Tzatzki from becoming too watery. Add Greek Yogurt, minced garlic, dill salt and pepper to it and mix it well. Keep it aside.
- Fire up the grill or heat your grill pan properly before placing the Turkey patties on it.
- Lightly brush olive oil on the grill and place the patties on the grill. Keep an eye on them as they can brown quickly.
- After about 5-6 minutes, flip them and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Lightly toast the onion buns or plain hamburger buns (we prefer to toast them but you can choose to skip this step)
- Slather the Tzatziki on one side of the bun, place the turkey patty and sliced red onion between the buns and enjoy. (Additionally, you can even add lettuce and tomatoes in your burger)
So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try and don’t forget to try out the Gold Peak Tea Lattes and Coffee as well. With schools back in action and the holiday season approaching quickly, you might need a break from busy schedules & they are a perfect way to boost your energy and get you back into your routine.