Another wonderful nomination from a sweet blogger – booksandbakes1 for the Blogger Recognition award! This one is really special and I indeed feel so blessed.
Charley from booksandbakes1 is a talented blogger who is a huge lover of books and baking. Her blog is filled with some really amazing book reviews and being a book lover myself, I like to know what others feel about a particular book. Do check her blog out not just for book reviews but also for some wonderful photos and recipes 🙂
This award was originally created by Eve @ Edge of the Night
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
I love reading and it’s but natural for any person like me to spend hours on the net reading about random things. I knew many people blogged about food, fashion, photography…the list is endless.
Seeing so many varied blogs, I felt like blogging too but wasn’t sure how to and what I should focus on. My husband always used to say that I should do it but I always shunned the idea. Recently, I told him again and he was like “Just do it…you can share anything that you love.”
So I thought a lot and well, I said – You know what? I love food as well as traveling! Why don’t I start off with that? I mean I love doing DIY stuff too but I don’t do it on a regular basis. I’m also far from being a perfect cook, I’m an amateur when it comes to clicking photos and I’m no grammar guru but I thought I’d do it anyways.
When I made my first post, I wasn’t really expecting any likes or comments on day 1 itself but to my surprise, I got 2 or 3 likes on that day and I was really happy. Then slowly I discovered this wonderful blogging community which is so helpful and encouraging! I have made so many great connections with people from all over the world and look forward to reading your posts everyday.
Well, I am a beginner and still learning a lot of things from all of you guys.
But in this short span, I want to just say that if anyone feels like blogging but feels too shy or is having doubts, I say – just do it! I was contemplating for almost a year and trust me, I feel I should have started earlier.
Don’t stress over blogging everyday. Also, if you are not comfortable, don’t stick to a strict routine. It’s your blog…it’s your own creation. Be your own boss. Don’t feel disheartened if you have less views or visitors. What matters is to keep on blogging if it makes you happy!
Now, I would like to know your story and advice so I’m nominating the following awesome blogs: