I feel so happy to be nominated for the Liebster Award! The blogging community is really supportive and I’m glad to be a part of it.
I would like to thank my sweet blogger friend Anjali from It’s all about Food. She is a wonderful blogger who shares easy and super delicious recipes. Cooking is her passion and she loves experimenting in the kitchen. Head on over to her blog if you are looking for some fun and unique recipes.
Here are the Award Rules:
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you
Include the Liebster award sticker in the post too
Nominate 10 other bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
Here are the answers to the questions Anjali asked me:-
- Complete this sentence “Life is ….”
A. Beautiful…cherish it!
2. If not a blogger, which other platform would you choose to display your talent?
A. Hmm… I’m not sure, maybe Youtube?!
- If you were granted 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
A. 1) To be able to travel whenever I want to
2) To make all the worries be gone
3) For me & my loved ones to be blessed with good health
- Do you believe in Karma, Why?
A. Absolutely…I believe every good deed is rewarded and does not go unnoticed by God and vice versa.
- The best thing about you?
A. My parents always taught me to be humble and I can proudly say that is something I like about myself.
- One thing about you that you could improve?
A. I wish I could improve on not getting upset by small things.
- What’s your definition for balanced life?
A. Work hard but at the same time, make some time for yourself and enjoy life’s simple little pleasures.
- Your dream destination?
9. What do you love the most about the city in which you live?
A. The warmth and the liveliness of the people.
10. What’s your favorite color and why?
A. Pink – coz it makes me happy 🙂
I further nominate these awesome bloggers for the award:
1. Oh! Fernweh
10. Linda Creation
And my 10 questions for you all are:
- What inspired you to start your own blog?
Who is your No.1 Support system in your life?
Do you speak any other languages apart from English?
One thing you cannot live without?
What is your favorite place/ destination that you have visited?
Do you have any pets?
Which is the best post that you have written so far? (please link it)
Which quality in people do you appreciate the most?
What is your comfort meal on a lazy/ sick day?
10. What is your motto in life?