Lobster Roll is a simple yet satisfying dish enjoyed by many seafood lovers.
Here is an attempt to make Lobster Rolls inspired by the many times we have eaten out.
- Steamed Lobster – 1
- Fresh chopped cilantro – 1/4th cup
- Half a white onion
- 1 tbsp Mayo
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Hot Dog bread – 3
- Butter (to toast the bread)
- Take 1 steamed lobster and remove the meat from its tail and claws.
2. Season the lobster meat with lime juice, salt and pepper.
3. Add the Mayo to the lobster meat (you can add more mayo as per your liking) Combine all the other ingredients and give it a good mix. Set it to chill for half an hour.
4. Lightly butter the hot dog bread and toast it if you want. Put this lobster filling inside the bread and voila! Enjoy!
P.S. I have had different variations of Lobster roll mostly with lettuce filling. Adding chopped celery is also a good alternative for celery lovers.