Home & Lifestyle Tips, Money Saving Tips

15 Gift Ideas for that Coffee Lover in your Life

*This post contains affiliate links

For people who are serious coffee lovers or coffee addicts, as they say, having a cup of their favorite freshly brewed coffee means a lot to them.

So if you know someone who is a coffee lover, nothing will say you care for them more than a gift inspired by their love for coffee.

15 Unique Gift Ideas for coffee lovers

With the holidays approaching so quickly, I thought I’d share some fun, unique and affordable gift ideas for that coffee lover in your life!

Cute Coffee Mugs

A unique coffee mug is a must for a coffee lover because if that’s the way they start their day, no gift will say that you care for them more than a cute and unique coffee mug!

Here are a few cute ideas –

Coffee T-shirt

Okay, I will admit I have one of these – ‘Ok, But First Coffee’ T-shirts that I got from Amazon and the quality is seriously good. I got it over a year back and still wear it! Such Coffee-themed tops will make a super cute gift for your coffee obsessed friend.

Coffee Wall Art

One way to be unique is to download free or paid Coffee printables, put it in a nice frame and gift it. Or you can buy super affordable coffee wall art from any of your favorite sites.

Homemade coffee sugar scrub

ground coffee

Coffee scrub is said to have several benefits like having exfoliating and anti-inflammatory properties that leave your skin soft and radiant. Plus it smells so heavenly, you’d almost want to eat it 😀

This gift will be a perfect way to pamper your loved one and will show that you truly care.  Here is one easy way to make your own Coffee Sugar Scrub at home.

Cute Coffee themed Phone cases

This can be a nice stocking stuffer idea.

Coffee Machine

If your budget is high and you want to spoil someone, a coffee machine like Keurig or Nespresso will do the trick!  But be sure that the person you are gifting the coffee machine doesn’t already own one.

Coffee Pods

Speaking of coffee machines, if you know someone already has a specific brand of coffee machine, you can even gift them a nice big pack of coffee pods that can last them for a while.

Monthly Coffee Subscription

There are many coffee subscription boxes out there where you can customize your choice of coffee as per your taste and liking.

One such subscription box is a service called Bean Box which is a Seattle-based coffee subscription box where you can customize the coffee as per one’s liking and gift a 6monthly or yearly coffee subscription.

Coffee Shop Gift cards

Okay, I know gift cards are considered to be boring and all. But get this – if you are confused what to give or are not sure whether they will like what you give, gifts cards are the safest option.

A Dunkin Donuts or a Starbucks gift card will instantly strike a chord with a true coffee lover!

Just a heads up – Whenever you do online shopping, don’t forget to use Ebates and Swagbucks to maximize your online savings!

Coffee is always a good idea! Check out these 15 gift ideas for Coffee Lovers! Click To Tweet

Do you know someone who is absolutely addicted to coffee? I hope these ideas inspire you to surprise and pamper that special someone in your life who loves coffee more than anything else!

15 Unique Gift Ideas for coffee lovers

XOXO

Smiling Notes

24 Comments

renxkyoko

December 5, 2016

Thank you for sharing ! I’m actually planning to gift my parents with either Nespresso or Kuerig, but I asked my mother if she wanted one….. she does want one, but she says it’s not practical for the family, because we drink at least 12 cups of coffee everyday, and she knows those coffee pods are expensive .

smilingnotes

December 5, 2016

Yeah those coffee pods are really expensive. But some people really seem to love them!

Erika Kind

December 5, 2016

Great ideas, Shamira. I love the wallpaper. Must be great in a kitchen with a small dinner corner. Also the coffee subscribtion is really cool!

smilingnotes

December 5, 2016

Thanks, Erika! I loved that pretty piece of decor too 😊

Erika Kind

December 6, 2016

It would be totally me. Perhaps one day I have a corner where this would fit well because I always liked that kind of decor. Looks so cozy and soothing!

smilingnotes

December 7, 2016

I can totally picture you sipping a hot cup of coffee in a cozy corner in your home 🙂 xoxo

• Erika Kind

December 7, 2016

Thank you, I love that picture. Would be fun having some coffee with you and having a chat😁☕☕

• smilingnotes

December 7, 2016

I would really love that too! Hope we can do it next year at the Blogger festival 😉

• Erika Kind

December 7, 2016

Had that in mind too and for sure I won’t to miss that chance 😉

• smilingnotes

December 7, 2016

The feeling is mutual, my dear 🙂

• Erika Kind

December 7, 2016

😊😘

Cheryl Wright

December 5, 2016

All great ideas! Thank you…

The Mew Life / EatingWellNYC

December 5, 2016

I have that donut mug on my wishlist for my office Secret Santa!

my secret santa bought two other items from my wishlist though.. but I would totally get that for myself 😀

smilingnotes

December 5, 2016

I have that on my wishlist too!!! It’s really so adorable 😍

Madalyn Parr

December 7, 2016

Oh this is a great gift guide! I love the cat mug! Thanks for joining the link party! http://www.peachesandsalt.com/blog/2016/12/6/peachessalt-link-party-6

smilingnotes

December 7, 2016

I love that cat mug too!! Thanks a lot for hosting the linky party! xoxo

• Pingback: Family Joy Blog Link Up Party #47

Momma To Go

December 12, 2016

I love that t shirt!!!

katihousefulofhandmade

December 12, 2016

Yep, I second all these ideas 🙂 Thanks for sharing at the Wednesday Showcase!

• Pingback: Family Joy Blog Link-Up Party #47 - Ava's Alphabet

• Pingback: 3-Ingredient Coffee Sugar Body Scrub

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear what you think