This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SimplyTastyPork #ResetTheTable #CollectiveBias
Whether you’re doing a backyard barbecue or an outdoor picnic, these Hatfield Grilled Pork Tenderloin Sliders will take your summer grilling experience to the next level.
As soon as the warmer weather sets in, I’m all set to wear my running shoes and head out the door.
For most of us, summer means more outings, camping, and trekking. We have a beautiful park just minutes away from our home that offers a lot of activities like camping, trekking, swimming and best of all – outdoor grilling! We love heading over there during weekends to spend some quality time outdoors and reconnect with nature.
Last weekend, we invited a few friends for a night out at our home. After watching a late night movie while munching on some homemade snacks and ice cream, the next morning everyone was super pumped and wanted to take advantage of the beautiful sunny day.
Of course, heading to the park was the obvious choice since it offers a range of activities and you can’t really go wrong with it.
As for grilling, I wanted to keep things simple that would have minimal prep time. This way you can focus on having fun and not stress about cooking.
Oh, and did I tell you that apart from sharing this super easy and ridiculously delicious recipe, I’m also sharing a Fun Free downloadable Summer Grilling Checklist at the end of my post?!
My hubby and our friends love pork so I decided to make Grilled Pork Tenderloin Sliders using Hatfield Dry Rub Seasoned Tuscan Herb Tenderloin. I also decided to add some spicy Guacamole to the sliders to take it to the next level. If you’re a Guac lover and have never paired it with sliders or burgers before, you’re seriously missing out.
I headed to my local Acme to gather all the ingredients for our summer grilling. While I was at Acme, I got Hatfield Dry Rub Seasoned Tuscan Herb Tenderloin that I found in the Meat Aisle.
Hatfield® is a family-owned American company that has been producing high-quality, delicious pork that is simple to cook and simple to enjoy for more than 120 years. They are committed to sustaining American family farms and ensure that Hatfield pork is ethically raised by family farmers who are committed to a higher standard of care.
Apart from the flavor that I got, Hatfield Dry Rub Seasoned is also available in these new flavors –
- Hatfield Dry Rub Seasoned Cracked Black Pepper
- Hatfield Dry Rub Seasoned Honey Ginger Teriyaki
- Hatfield Dry Rub Seasoned Savory Brown Sugar
- Hatfield Dry Rub Seasoned Touch of Sea Salt
- Hatfield Dry Rub Seasoned Sweet Sriracha
- Hatfield Dry Rub Seasoned Smokey Balsamic
Since the Hatfield Dry Rub Seasoned Tenderloin is already marinated with delicious flavors the major work of prepping the meat and marinating was already done. I just carried the Tenderloin in my picnic bag in its original packing.
The only real work that I did was whip up a quick batch of fresh Guacamole, slice some onions and jalapeno. That’s really it.
After doing a few fun activities like playing catch and Frisbee, we also went hiking along the trails situated inside the park.
As evening approached, it started getting a little cooler. We then fired up the grill to make our delicious sliders.
While my hubby and our friends were setting up the grill and got it rolling, I set everything on the table to get things started.
Let me tell you, the juicy pork tenderloin paired with the fresh and spicy guacamole truly made for a delicious meal. Our outdoor summer grilling experience could not have been better thanks to Hatfield Dry Rubbed Seasoned Tenderloin!
Once your charcoal starts burning and is covered with gray ash, that’s when you know that you’re ready to start cooking. Place the tenderloin on the grill. Can you see how it’s marinated with those delicious herbs on it?
After about 15 minutes, flip the tenderloin and let it cook on the other side. Just looking at the grilled tenderloin was enough to make everyone drool and we couldn’t wait to assemble the sliders. But hold on, don’t get so impatient (although I wouldn’t really blame you – it does look so tempting after all!)
Remove the tenderloin from the grill and let it rest on the plate for about 5 minutes.
Then cut it into desired portions and place it on your buns.
Brush a little bit of butter on your buns and place them on the grill. Grill them until the cheese starts melting. We also grilled some corn on the cob to go along with our sliders. And while you’re grilling your corn, don’t forget to grill some lemon or lime for your corn – it gives a nice smoky flavor to it.
Once the cheese starts melting, remove the buns from the grill. Apply guacamole to the other bun and start assembling the sliders by adding your veggies.
I kept the BBQ sauce optional since the Hatfield Dry Rubbed Seasoned Tenderloin is already so delicious that you wouldn’t mind skipping the sauce. But if you must have to, by all means, go ahead.
And just like that, our picnic table was all set with absolutely no hassle and minimal prep time.
- Slider Buns - 12
- Hatfield Dry Rubbed Tuscan Herb Tenderloin
- Pepper Jack Cheese Slices - 8-10
- Rings of half an onion
- Jalapeno (optional) - 1 (sliced)
- Pickles - 10-12
- Barbecue Sauce (optional) - for drizzling on top
- Butter - for glazing the buns
- Ripe Avocado - 1
- Finely chopped Onion - 1/4 cup
- Minced Garlic - 1 tbsp
- Lime Juice - 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped Jalapeno - 2 tbsp
- Salt & Pepper - as per taste
- Make the guacamole by mashing the avocado and adding the chopped onions, lime juice, jalapeno and minced garlic. Add salt and pepper. Adjust the seasoning as per taste and set it aside.
- Prepare your grill. Once the grill is hot enough, place the Pork Tenderloin directly on the grill. If you want, you can brush a little butter on the grill before placing the pork on it.
- After 15 minutes, check the Pork Tenderloin, and flip it on the other side.
- Cook it for about 15 more minutes (don't overcook it)
- Remove the pork tenderloin from the grill and let it rest for about 5 minutes and then cut it into slices with the desired thickness.
- Brush the slider buns with a little butter and place the sliced pork on the buns. Place the cheese slices on top of the pork and return the buns to the grill.
- Remove the buns as soon as the cheese starts melting.
- Assemble the sliders by adding onions, pickles and the BBQ sauce (optional) Apply a spoonful of guacamole on the other bun and your sliders are ready.
As promised, I’ve also made a Summer Grilling checklist for ya’ll to download that will help to make your outdoor grilling experience even better. Just click on the image or click here to download it –
Whether you’re cooking in your backyard for your family or are grilling outdoors, these Hatfield Grilled Pork Tenderloin Sliders are sure to make anyone drool!
You can get Hatfield Dry Rubbed Seasoned Tenderloin in a variety of grocery stores including Acme, ShopRite, Price Chopper, Giant Eagle, Redners as well as Hannaford. Check the store locator here.
For more inspiration, check out this link where there are a variety of recipes waiting just for you. Try them out and impress your family and friends!
What plans do you have for this summer? I hope you try out this recipe and take your grilling experience to the next level!