I really don’t want to start off this post by saying that August flew like crazy… But the truth is, it really did!! I can already see Fall related stuff in stores. Well, although Fall is my favorite season, Summer, why you gotta go away so quickly?
On a positive note, I want to share with you that my self-hosted site is running pretty smoothly. A few of my blogging pals had asked me how the overall process went. So I’m planning to write a detailed post on it in the near future since many of you are also contemplating switching to a self-hosted platform.
Now onto my August Favorites –
I’m kinda obsessed with my latest mini haul from Homegoods. I think these led candles are the perfect way to add some light outdoors.
I’m a makeup and beauty addict (then again, which girl isn’t?) and I’m obsessed with this Formula X nail polish kit that Influenster sent this month.
You can join them for free & if you have a fairly good social media presence, you can get selected via their programs to get free samples/ products in exchange for reviews.
*I’m not sponsored to write about them; nor in any way am I affiliated with them* Just sharing something that I like.
Now for some blog love around the internet –
1. If you need some serious fashion advice at affordable prices, you need to check out Gail’s blog! She is like that fashionable friend every girl NEEDS in her life!
2. You’ve got to read this post by Ritu. It is about ahem… a little embarrassing thing that happened to her but it’s damn hilarious!! I was in splits after I read it.
3. Penney Fox is awesome when it comes to giving tips about increasing your Pinterest presence. She has a Facebook page called Peace, Love & Pinterest where she regularly posts tips as well as gives live coaching from time to time.
4. This post by Tikeetha on racial issues is so well-written and powerful. Honestly, I think her post needs to be read by everyone.
5. And lastly, this post is giving me serious wanderlust right now.
What have you been up to? Are you also like me – wondering how time flew by so quickly…?!