July has been a whirlwind of a month since all I’m doing is – travel, travel and more travel. I officially feel like a nomad.
Here are some of the things that I have been loving this past month –
1. The fact that I shifted to a self-hosted platform! It has been crazy and I am still kind of behind experimenting with all the plugins but I’m really happy that I finally did it!
To anyone who is contemplating whether to shift to a self-hosted site, I say – go for it! Just be prepared and know what you are getting into. There are tons of blog posts that can guide you through this process. I had come across Andrea’s post on self-hosting and her step-by-step guide really helped me a lot!
2. I was pleasantly surprised to see that my Avocado Chicken Lettuce Wrap recipe has been ‘yummed’/ shared on Yummly for over 2000 times! All you guys who share recipes on their blog, Yummly is a great platform – it has helped me to drive more traffic to my blog.
3. This Homemade Mango Ice cream is so delicious that I wish I could eat it right now.
4. This ginormous pizza is more than the size of 2 paper plates! Don’t judge me – but when a girl has to have pizza – no one can stop her from having it 😀
5. For anyone who loves travel blogs and looking at splendid photos, Alok’s blog is a must-see. Check it out if you haven’t already.
What have you guys been up to these days? I’m inviting all of you to share your favorite blog posts of July in the comment section below. This will give a chance for me as well as others to check out your blog and help increase networking.