The past month has been so much fun. But at the same time, it was an exhausting one as well with all the traveling, running around, meeting all the relatives etc. Not only did I have an awesome time attending a wedding in my family in Mumbai, but I also got to stuff my face with Alphonso Mangoes after like a million years! This seasonal fruit is truly a slice of heaven and I ate sooo many of them that I thought I’m about to fall sick 😅
Apart from mangoes, practically every day was a feast for us – Why you ask? Because we stay miles apart from our families and well… you know how moms are right? They want to make sure you are well-fed. I think I must have officially doubled my weight this past month!
Speaking about Indian weddings, here is the oh-so-pretty Mehndi or Henna design on my hands. You see, in Indian weddings, not only does the bride get all decked up with Mehndi and gold jewelry and what not, the rest of the ladies in the family do too. It’s yet another form of celebration.
Coming back to blogging, I have been loving Twitter Chats recently and I try and take part in them whenever possible. Yesterday, International Bloggers Association (IBA) had a twitter chat on SEO and some of the tips they shared were really informative.
Loving these blog posts from around the net –
1. Janice tells you how to Avoid making 5 Content Creation Mistakes
2. A really informative post via the SITS Girls – 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable
3. All you Harry Potter Fans out there, are you excited for the Harry Potter and the Cursed Child play that has hit the stage? I know I am!
4. This Double Chocolate Zucchini Banana Bread makes me drool every time I look at it!
5. These Cheesy Sriracha Chicken Quesadillas look so yum, I might have to give them a try soon.
6. Since I started this post with mangoes, I’m sharing my favorite Eggless Mango Muffin recipe which is a hit in our family!
What have you been loving lately?
Let’s get connected on –