This Hasselback Chicken is easy, delicious and so cheesy, you’ll instantly fall in love with it!
Raise your hand if there are days when you feel so lazy that you don’t feel like cooking. C’mon I know I’m not the only one here. This recipe is for one of those days… I promise you it will instantly cheer you up!
This is the I’m-too-lazy-to-cook-anything type of dishes. It literally requires no effort and you will have a delicious meal ready under minutes! Ever since I made this dish, it has been one of our family favorites!
I saw this recipe on good old Facebook and decided to try it out. Did a few changes as per my taste (and availability of resources😜) and it turned out really good!
Here are the super-simple steps for making this delicious Easy-Cheesy Hasselback Chicken –
- 1. Boneless, skinless Chicken Breast - 2
- 2. Cream Cheese - 1/2 cup
- 3. Cheddar Cheese - 1/2 cup grated
- 4. Paprika
- 5. Bread Crumbs (optional)
- 6. Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C)
- Rinse the chicken breast well and pat it dry. Cut several slits across the chicken about 1 cm apart and season with salt, pepper, a sprinkle of paprika and coat it with bread crumbs (Coating with bread crumbs is an optional step. I used roasted garlic bread crumbs)
- Stuff your cream cheese in these slits and grate some cheddar cheese generously on top.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 20 - 25 min or until the chicken is fully cooked.
You'll instantly fall in love with this delicious Easy-Cheesy Hasselback Chicken! #easy #recipes Click To Tweet
And just like that, your Hasselback Chicken is ready!! See? I told you it was easy!
Serve with any side of your choice. Tastes even better with a little squeeze of lemon on it.
This Recipe has been Featured on Foodista
* You can stuff the chicken with any kind of cheese that you love or even with bacon. The original recipe had ricotta cheese and spinach as the stuffing.
If you liked this recipe and if you love creating such easy and delicious meals for your family, I’m sure you’ll love this Free Easy Freezer Meal Online Workshop by Erin Chase who is the Founder of $5 Dinners and Creator of the brand new freezer cooking meal plans from FreezEasy. She’s been featured on the Today Show, Rachael Ray, The View, and Good Morning America.
Erin is really talented and through her various programs like Grocery Budget Makeover, MyFreezeEasy Meal Plans, Instant Pot Meal cooking etc. she shows how to cut down your grocery budget, how to coupon wisely, and even make 10 Freezer meals in 1 hour!
Many people have benefitted from her Meal plans and I’m sure you will too!
** If you wish to join my Pinterest Group Board – ‘Awesome Blog Posts,’ Follow me on Pinterest and send me a request on my email – email@example.com or message me on Pinterest & I will invite you.