Can you guys believe it’s New Year’s Eve already?! If you are like me, I’m sure you’d be like – Where did 2015 fly by? So what are you guys doing today? Are you out on vacation or going to party till the sun comes up?
As for me and my hubby, this year we have decided to spend some quality time together… just the two of us. Part of the reason why we decided to keep it low key is also because of the flu that decided to attack the hubby (and which almost got to me too… Sigh!) Maybe I will be something like this 😀
2015 had its own ups and downs but the best part of it was that I decided to start blogging! *Screaming in joy till my lungs burst open*
I still remember when I published my first post – Lobster Roll just a few months back – I could not believe when I got a few likes and comments… and that was when I slowly started discovering all you lovely people on Blogosphere!
Although, I’m nowhere close to a photographer, I try my best and I love sharing photos that I take. The comments from you guys always keep me motivated.
In this short span of time, I have been lucky enough to have my Overnight Oats recipe featured on two wonderful sites – Morsels of Life and Diana Rambles. I have also begun to enjoy taking part in fun photography challenges sometimes like Cee’s Foto Challenge or the Daily Post Challenge.
More importantly, I have formed a bond with so many lovely bloggers… many of them who I stalk on various social media platforms too lmao 😛 It is funny how the world is so huge yet so small. Thank you to WordPress… Had it not been for WP, I don’t think I would have come across such a lovely bunch of bloggers across the globe!
Some of my absolute favorites who I genuinely adore are-
- Noorian and Shweta – Beauties with brains. They are my blogger besties!
- Freda and Linda – who have awesome culinary skills that make me drool 😀
- Erika – a multi talented woman… always manages to bring a smile on my face
- Lynn@Lynz Real Cooking – one of the bravest and sweetest persons I have ever come across. Her tales from her life in Saudi as well as some of the most beautiful recipes that she shares will keep you hooked to her blog forever.
- Lil Rants – another beauty who has a mind-blowingly funny rant blog
- Ann@Anrosworld – I love all the photos on her blog!
- Last but not the least, the ever helpful Janice. Her blogging tips are a-freaking-amazing!
Many of you lovelies had nominated me for various awards/tags but because of the time crunch, I wasn’t able to do them. I do want to say that I truly appreciate it.
There are so many others that I love apart from these few that if I start writing all their names, one post won’t be enough 😀 So here’s thanking all of you for putting out lovely content day in and day out and for always being so supportive!
Also, I Loved seeing the annual report that WordPress compiled.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2015 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 11,000 times in 2015. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 4 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Here’s wishing all you lovely people a Very Happy New Year!! Cheers to Blogging!
Few images courtesy of Pixabay