Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Hope you all are enjoying the holiday! And for those of you who don’t have a holiday today in your country, I hope you are having a wonderful day! A while back I had written a post on ‘Things to be Grateful about’ where I wrote about how I am thankful for my ever supportive family and friends. And today I thought why not write something more?
1. First and foremost, I want to take this opportunity to thank all of YOU! Let me be honest, when I first started off, I had absolutely NO idea that the WordPress community was so supportive. The connections that I have been able to make with so many of you will be something that I will cherish Forever! Blogging has made me so much more happier and has made me more confident!
2. Speaking of all the support and love in the blogging world, on Monday, my ‘Overnight Oats’ was featured on the blog – ‘Morsels of Life’ as the most popular posts in their linky party which they have every Mondays.! I was so excited to know that and I’m indeed thankful for it! If you want to share your awesome blog links, as well as check out other talented bloggers, do visit ‘Morsels of Life.’
3. I love traveling and I feel blessed for being able to travel to so many different places.
4. Little things are usually the ones that cheer you up the most and I’m grateful for them. Like when it’s the weekend and you know you can just sit back and relax… or when you get that surprise call from a loved one… or even those impromptu plans we make with friends which create lasting memories!
5. Last but not the least, I am thankful for having a loving hubby! He is the one who encouraged me to start blogging and has helped me whenever I need him! 💖 💖
These are just a few things for which I am thankful for. What are you thankful for?
Until next time, stay safe, keep smiling and have a Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble Gobble! 😉