Photography

Beauty in Inanimate Things!

las-vegas-ceiling

The wonderful Cee from Cee’s Photography has come up with another interesting challenge and I couldn’t resist taking part in it again. The topic for this time is ‘Anything Man Made’.

The first photo is of a beautiful ceiling in Bellagio Resort in Vegas!

This next one is of an abstract canvas painting I made inspired by a painting I saw on Amazon. I just tweaked it a little but but kept the color combinations as it is.Β

abstract-painting

The last one is of the colorful carousels taken at Bryant Park, Manhattan.

bryant-park

Happy Blogging and Keep on Smiling!!

XOXO

58 Comments

Cee Neuner

October 9, 2015

You went all out for this challenge. Marvelous entry and I adore all the color.

October 9, 2015

Thank you so much for the sweet words of appreciation!! Really made my day 😊

Haylee

October 9, 2015

Ooh, I very much like your canvas. Very effective πŸ™‚

Marcus

October 9, 2015

Awesome pics! Color, shading, all very crisp. You have a gift. Wish I did πŸ™‚
    Anyhoo, this I enjoyed this post.

October 9, 2015

Thank you so much for your sweet words. I came across your blog through Danny’s meet and greet post. You have a wonderful blog..hope to stay connected with you.

Marcus

October 9, 2015

Ditto – looking at your pages … definitely have the gift of art. I think I’m going to enjoy watching this site…

October 9, 2015

Your comment really made my day!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

annascuisine

October 9, 2015

Very nice! πŸ˜€

Love Served Daily

October 9, 2015

Beautiful pics there

antheaschronicles

October 10, 2015

Love them all! I fell in love with the bellagio ceiling n refused to move from there! N you’re so creative love the abstract! Fun challenge! I should try these challenges sometime!

October 10, 2015

Yes the Bellagio ceiling is truly mind blowing!! Thank you for your sweet comment and yes these challenges are indeed fun…you should give them a try someday 😊

Mir Fleur

October 11, 2015

I wondered why the first photo looked oddly familiar, but I didn’t recognise it until I saw your comment :). I do love the art in the second photo, so simple and yet with so much life and movement :). Mir xx

October 11, 2015

Thank you so much…glad you liked it 😊
      -Shamira

Mir Fleur

October 11, 2015

I love it, with the added bonus that it brought back some great old holiday memories πŸ™‚

October 11, 2015

Aww I’m so happy it could bring back lovely memories 😘

Creative Crafts DIY

October 12, 2015

Very lovely painting dear…..:-)

AKIRAA

October 13, 2015

Hiiiee!! How are you? I hope you’re keeping well. Long time,eh!
    So I have learned that I have missed a lot of amazing posts from you..
    You’re a great artist and I actually loved your canvas.. so this foodie can even paint and yes pain kinda really well!!

Keep Smiling! πŸ™‚

Sending you lots of love,
    Akiraa

October 13, 2015

Hey thank you so much for your sweet words! I love painting and your compliment means a lot to me! Glad you liked my posts 😊
      Keep smiling and stay in touch dearie. Hugs to you.

AKIRAA

October 13, 2015

Hey I am sorry for replying so late actually I had to log out and leave asap due to emergency so..
        You’re most welcome😊 and thanks πŸ˜€

Lynz Real Cooking

October 13, 2015

The top photo is amazing! I love your art work it is very nice!

October 13, 2015

Glad you liked my attempt at the painting and yes even I love the first pic which was clicked inside Bellagio hotel in Vegas ☺️

The Mystic Sailor

October 14, 2015

Wow..am just catching up on wordpress after a while and love your entries for the theme . so apt ! Keep going Shamira πŸ™‚

October 14, 2015

Glad you liked it 😊have a wonderful week ahead!

sewloveable

October 15, 2015

Your canvas pieces are fantastic. Great post!

Deb

October 15, 2015

Wow that ceiling is stunning! Love your artwork you could sell it on Amazon!! I’d buy it!! And who doesn’t love a carousel, I can hear the music, and they are so colorful with the mirrors reflecting it all back…great pics!!

October 15, 2015

Aww..those are the sweetest words ever!! I tried my best at the painting and trust me..your words mean a lot to me πŸ™‚
      and yes…even I love that ceiling as well as the carousel !

Deb

October 15, 2015

I’m sincere when I say that, I truly love your artwork and would buy it!! You are very talented…

October 15, 2015

Thanks a ton once again..:) I have been wanting to focus towards painting more and your comment really makes me feel positive about it πŸ™‚ you made my day!

• Deb

October 15, 2015

Do it! You are not wasting your time….and you made me smile!! πŸ™‚

• Smiling Notes

October 15, 2015

Yes..definitely gonna do now πŸ™‚ *feeling happy*

Antonia

October 20, 2015

Great photos and I love your artwork! I love how clean and simple the paintings are…bravo! I also wanted to let you know, I have nominated you for the Starlight Blogger Award. Congratulations! If you are interesting in participating, the information is on my site πŸ™‚

October 20, 2015

Thank you so much for your sweet words 😊 And thanks a lot for the nomination..means a lot to me!! Will definitely check your blog post !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

The WheatandTares

October 20, 2015

Beautiful colors. Love your blog. Looking forward to seeing and reading more. 😊

Freda @ Aromatic essence

October 20, 2015

The first pic is breath taking ! Such vibrant colors !! Loved your artwork too 😊 You are very talented Shamira 😊

October 20, 2015

Aww such wonderful words from you sweetie..I’m Truly honored 😊thank you so much!

Kristyn Farmer

October 21, 2015

Love the pictures!!!

memeethemuse

November 10, 2015

If you like that Bellagio ceiling you’ll have to bucket list the Chihuly Glass and Garden in Seattle. Go on a weekday. We entered the museum about an hour and a half before closing because we wanted to time it for the beauty of night, but it was so magical we had not left enough time to really enjoy it to our heart’s content and were not able to view any of the short films. They are very strict about “closing time” they won’t even let you linger in the gift shop, closed is closed and they user you out, kindly. In my opinion (and I lived there for 20+ years) it is better than every other touristy thing Seattle currently has to offer.) I mean, it really is kinda like going to Disneyland…. walking through the gardens I felt like I was in Alice’s Wonderland! Magical.

November 10, 2015

Ooh that’s a great recommendation!! Thank you for the detailed description …now you really made me feel that I should go there. I have never visited Seattle but would love to..and would definitely check it out! Thank you so much..you are really sweet 😊

memeethemuse

November 10, 2015

It’s magical. Take a camera and enough time to enjoy it thouroughly.

I think they have a day/night price so you can see it twice in one day under both lighting. But I’d want to view it night first day second so that wouldn’t work for me. Also they have an audio tour which I would recommend if you do it on separate occassions or day/night. The first time you see it, just let the visual and emotional take you through. Then go back through with the audio.

You know you’ve hit the end when you come to the movie theater, just turn around and go back through the exhibit… there is no time restraint. You don’t have to leave until you’re ready (or they close).

Plan like Disneyland, don’t go on a day they will be swamped. For a combined ticket this past summer to the Glass House and the Space Needle it was $36 per adult. The Space Needle is not nearly as thrilling but if you do it, definately check out all of the interactive things they have there or you’re spending a lot of money just to take a picture in the sky. πŸ™‚

November 10, 2015

Ooh..that’s great..! Just reading about it is making me all excited πŸ˜€ thanks a lot once again…your comment really means a lot to me πŸ™‚

frenchc1955

November 11, 2015

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos!

• Pingback: How Are You Celebrating New Year’s Eve? | Smiling Notes

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear what you think