This simple Grilled Chicken recipe will make sure to leave you wanting more. What’s more important is that it is quick, fuss-free, healthy and versatile!
- Boneless Chicken Breasts – 1.5 lb
- Black Pepper powder – 1 tbsp
- Garlic Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Italian seasoning (dry) – optional – 1/2 tbsp
- Lime juice – 1/2 a lime juice
- Salt – as per taste
- Clean the chicken and cut it into strips. If the chicken is too thick, cut it from the centre to make it into thin strips if desired. Sprinkle the pepper powder, garlic powder, dry herbs and salt on the chicken and squeeze lime juice on it. Keep the chicken aside for about an hour.
- Heat your grill pan and lightly oil it.
- Put the chicken on the grill and grill it on both sides for about 7 to 8 minutes each or until the chicken is cooked and tender.
- Serve with a side of veggies. You can even make chicken lettuce wraps with it. Just cut the grilled chicken in small pieces, wrap it up in romaine lettuce and your refreshing and healthy meal is ready.
Happy Blogging everyone and keep on smiling!