Awards

Post a Quote Challenge Day 3 & Creative Blogger Award!!

Today is Day 3 of the ‘Post a Quote’ Challenge as well as my 1st time being nominated for the ‘Creative Blogger’ Award!!

Thank you Zach and Akiraa once again for the Quote Challenge! It’s my absolute favorite!!

flower-828728_1280

Now onto the next award!

CREATIVE BLOGGER AWARD

I am excited to be nominated by sweet Anjali@It’s All About Food who has a wonderful food blog as well as by Be Positive Yaroon whose creative quilling skills and nail art photos are just delightful!

Here Are The Rules:

1. Nominate blogs and notify the nominees.
  2. Post the link of the blog that nominated you.
  3. Share five random facts about yourself.

So 5 random things about me are:

1. I can chat for hours with my sis. When I’m lost in my phone, hubby knows it’s gotta be my sis 😀
  2. I love doing Zumba although if you ask me to dance on the dance floor…I will probably be hiding somewhere.
  3. When I’m doing cleaning, I like to put on some music. You will often catch me doing a quick dance move while cleaning 😉
  4. I love cute, patterned ankle socks.
  5. When I’m cooking, I don’t like too much of distraction. I like to stay focussed.

My Nominations for both the awards are:

1. Katina Bobina
  2. Adam Chats
  3. Snapshotsincursive

Thank you once again for the nomination! Check out Day 1 and Day 2 of the Quote challenge if you haven’t.

Have a good day and keep on smiling!

14 Comments

Freda @ Aromatic essence

July 22, 2015

I don’t know Zumba, and yet if you ask me to dance on the dance floor, I will obviously be hiding somewhere too, I can’t dance for nuts 😁😁😁

Smiling Notes

July 22, 2015

Hahaa trust me Freda..I am like you too..I can’t dance to save my life..but you should try Zumba beginner exercises some day..it’s really easy and fun! 💃😘

An Artsy Appetite

July 23, 2015

Congratulations girl 😊

naammekyarakhahai

July 23, 2015

lovely girl! we have a lot in common.. 🙂 1 &2 are exactly same for me.. i also love going for zumba classes. and phone calls with my sis too, goes on for hours.. (best part: we speak in a language that my husband doesn’t follow.. hahaha)

Smiling Notes

July 23, 2015

Hey that’s good to know we share similar interests! And you speak in your own language with your sis is indeed the best part Hahahaa..our poor hubbies have to stay quiet when we are talking with our sis 😜👍

cheflauracerullo

July 25, 2015

Congrats! Your blog is so cute! I love the layout and titles. Keep up the good work girl! 😊

Smiling Notes

July 25, 2015

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind words 😊

Mithai Mumblezz

July 27, 2015

Congratulations for both the awards!! I really enjoyed reading them :))

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear what you think