This is Day 2 for the ‘Post a Quote Challenge’ as well as my 2nd time for the ‘Sisterhood of the World Bloggers’ Award!!
I was nominated by Akiraa from Be Different Buddy for the Quote Challenge. She is a wonderful and kind hearted person and her blog is filled with inspirational quotes and fun facts which will uplift your mood at any given time of the day.
THE RULES ARE:
* Post one quotation a day for three days (they can be from other sources or one of your own).
* Nominate 3 other bloggers to participate per post.
* Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Quote Day 2
The greatest, most successful people in this world have risen only after a few failed attempts. One needs to believe in himself and not feel that failure is the end of everything. Because it is only failure that will make us realize the mistakes that we did which can help us to learn from them and improve.
Now onto the next one!
SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGERS AWARD
Both of them have wonderful food blogs. From the time I have started blogging, I have been interacting with Stephy. She is such a lovely lady with amazing baking skills! I just cannot get enough of her talent. The love and the appreciation that she has shown along with all of you always make me so happy!
On the other hand, Anjali’s creations are an absolute delight! Her recent Frozen themed cake and cookies looked so beautiful…I must say her daughters are really lucky to have her.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, including a link back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions the blogger has sent you.
- Create ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate people of your own. (You can notify them to make them aware)
The 10 Questions that Stephy asked me are:
1. Name one thing about yourself that you wish you could change.
A. I wish I had the ability to do beautiful nail art 😀
2. If you had a choice of either going to your dream destination or meeting a celebrity that you adore, which would you pick?
A. I would definitely go to my dream destination!! Celebrities can always be seen on screen, but experiencing a dream destination cannot be traded with anything!
3. You find out you have 10 days to live, name 3 dreams you would fulfill before then.
A. Travel to one of my several dream destinations and Spend the rest of my time with my loved ones.
4. You see someone being threatened and in danger (you know martial arts and are pretty darn good at it), do you help them and step in with your skill to defend them OR do you call 911 and go about your business?
A. Ok, hypothetically, if I am really good at martial arts, you better believe I am going to show my moves and kick the enemy to save the poor person who’s in trouble.
5. You have three functions to attend in one day:
A) Your friend’s wedding (not best friend)
B) Your grandpa’s birthday smash
C) Your boss’s motivation meeting where you can earn back his good side after messing up at work.
WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE?
A. I think I will choose Option B – grandpa’s birthday smash! A boss’ good side can always be earned by doing a good job at work later but an elderly’s birthday is not to be missed!
6. You have a family gathering at your house going down tomorrow and have a lot to get done, do you call in a friend’s help that owes you, or do you do it yourself and save that favor for another time when you may need it more?
A. Well, if there’s a lot to be done for a house party, I’d call a friend to help me out whether he owes me or not..haha.. I am someone who can get easily overwhelmed with loads of work and a little help is always appreciated!
7. It’s pouring rain outside, which do you prefer, reading, sleeping, or watching tv?
A. Sleeping!! Rain always makes me sleepy.
8. If you had one celebrity, dead or alive, that you could meet in person and have a conversation with, who would you pick?
A. I am a huge fan of Michael Schumacher who recently met with a brutal accident. I would love love love to meet him and have a long conversation with him. Praying for his quick recovery!
9. What’s your favorite color?
A. Pink!! Just about any shade of pink makes me happy.
10. Who is your biggest support in life?
A. My hubby, my parents and sis!!
The 10 Questions that Anjali asked me are:
1. Blogging to you is a real or virtual world?
A. Although blogging is a virtual platform..to me it feels very real. The connections that I have made with several of you is great and I’m always eager to read new posts as well as contribute my own.
2. You would call yourself an introvert or an extrovert
A. I’m the type of person who takes a bit of time to gel with people but when I connect…I can talk endlessly. So you can say I’m a combination of both 😀
3. Top 3 things in your to-do list..
A. * To go underwater diving *To do skydiving *To learn to play tennis well
4. Your role model and why?
A. My parents – the sacrifices that our parents do for us teaches us to be who we are as individuals and it helps in shaping us.
5. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
A. I have said this before too that I absolutely enjoy getting connected with so many bloggers around the world and to learn new things everyday.
6. Sisterhood to you means..
A. To me it means a special bond that women share…a bond which has love and trust and where they encourage each other in everything.
7. Do you enjoy nominations?
A. Yes, I do! It feels so good to answer fun questions…really gets your brain thinking!
8. Your Favourite drink..
A. Red Wine
9. Any addictions?
A. Nutella 😀
10. What do you want to earn more – money or fame?
A. I’m not really crazy for fame. I would choose money instead 😀
Whoa! I just answered 20 questions!! 😀
My Nominations for both these awards are:
My Questions are:
- How did you decide your blog name? Is there any story behind it?
- Comedy, horror or chick flick? Which type of movie do you generally prefer?
- What is your best memory till date?
- Heels or Flats? Which is your go to style?
- Favorite Pizza Topping?
- What did you want to be when you were little? It could be any random/ funny thing.
- Is there any movie which you can watch over and over and not get bored with it?
- Have you ever gone to a live concert? If yes, which was the last one that you attended?
- Do you like applying make-up? If yes, what is your make-up must have?
- Favorite Dessert?
Once again, Thank you Akiraa, Stephy and Anjali for the nominations.
Check out Day 1 of the Quote Challenge here.
Have a good day!!