I’m so happy to be nominated for the ‘Post a Quote Challenge’ and the ‘Dragon’s Loyalty Award’ for the second time!
First of all, I’m sorry I took a lot of time to post this but like I mentioned in the last award post, I’m slowly posting all of them.
Zachary from Zachchop nominated me for the ‘Post a Quote’ challenge. I was absolutely thrilled to be nominated for this once again! Zach is a talented author. To be honest, whenever I see someone who can write beautifully, I immediately have a deep level of respect for them and Zach is one such guy. Do check his blog out if you haven’t already!
THE RULES ARE:
* Post one quotation a day for three days (they can be from other sources or one of your own).
* Nominate 3 other bloggers to participate per post.
* Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Quote Day 1:
Okay, first of all, I want to say that I absolutely adore and respect Michael Schumacher, one of the greatest Formula 1 drivers ever! I feel this quote is very true in all walks of life and one has to remember that without true passion, there will not be a drive or motivation to do or to achieve things.
Now onto the second challenge!
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award! I was nominated for this by 3 very talented bloggers!! How lucky am I?!
- Natascha from Natascha’s Palace will surely inspire you with all her recipes and make you drool!
- tête–à–tête of my memoir will captivate you with her beautiful stories about Greece!
- Lina from Lin’s Recipes not only has recipes but very interesting ‘7 to 9 chef’ stories which is an absolute delight to read!
THE RULES TO ACCEPT THE AWARD:
DISPLAY THE AWARD CERTIFICATE ON YOUR WEBSITE
ANNOUNCE YOUR WIN WITH A POST AND LINK TO WHOEVER PRESENTED YOUR AWARD
PRESENT AWARDS TO DESERVING BLOGGERS
DROP THEM A COMMENT TO TIP THEM OFF AFTER YOU’VE LINKED THEM IN THE POST
POST 7 INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF.
So a few things about me are:
- I once saved a baby squirrel from a feral cat. The cat was holding the squirrel in it’s mouth. I managed to scare the cat away and it dropped the baby squirrel. Luckily the squirrel was alive and ran away!
- Speaking of cats, my husband says that I’m like a curious cat…always curious about everything and asking questions.
- I absolutely despise people who are judgmental especially when they do so without even knowing someone.
- I love going on roller coaster rides…I love the thrill it brings! But ironically, I’m also afraid of heights.
- As a child, I was a very fussy eater.
- I love anything covered with Nutella. I am hopelessly addicted to it!
- I love witty parodies of famous songs.
My nominations are:
Have a good day!!