It’s pouring awards in the Blogging world and I cannot thank Linda and Stephy enough for these nominations!!
I’m sorry for taking this long. I’m a bit behind with the award posting…but I’m going to slowly post all the awards and thank everyone who has nominated me.
Linda from Linda Creation is a very kind-hearted person and in a short time, has become a wonderful blogger friend!
What do I say about Stephy? Her blog Stephysweetbakes will make you wish that you stayed near her to eat all her flavorful baking creations! I mean how can anyone not feel like jumping inside the screen and eating all the cakes, cookies etc. up? Show some love to these wonderful ladies by checking out their blog.
PREMIO DARDOS AWARD
Linda nominated me for this one.
The Premio Dardos Award exists to acknowledge the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.
The rules are:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD
I was nominated for this award for the 2nd time by Stephy and again by sweet Linda!!
The rules are:
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you by thanking them and posting a link to their blog.
- Share 10 interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 more bloggers. (You may want to let them know that they have been nominated by commenting in one of their posts.)
So a few more things about me are:
- I can easily get bored of eating the same type of breakfast everyday. I like to keep switching it up every now and then.
- I love peanut butter with chocolate but not plain peanut butter.
- I absolutely adore the Minions. I wish I had a little minion of my own.
- I hate when people don’t respect someone’s time.
- I don’t know how to skate but wish to learn it.
- I love red wine.
- I get upset when I don’t follow my own schedule/ plan.
- I like watching funny videos of babies and cute animals.
- I love plants and flowers.
- I sometimes like to be left alone so that I can have my own ‘me time’.
My Nominees for both these awards are:
Have a wonderful day!!