Before I begin I really want to thank all of you for thinking of me and nominating me! It means a lot to me. The love and the appreciation that everyone has shown in such a short time is just amazing!!
Do check out all of of them. Lindacreation, Aromatic Essence and It’s All About Food are wonderfully talented ladies with mouth-watering creations!! Akiraa’s blog – Be Different Buddy is a unique blog featuring interesting thoughts and quotes. Truly one of a kind!
The award rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
Here are the questions Linda asked me:
1.What’s your favorite thing to cook/bake in the kitchen?
A. I love baking Banana Walnut bread (so simple yet delicious)
2. Who is your favorite Chef?
A. I love Gordon Ramsay and his style of cooking. He can be pretty blunt sometimes but I love the way he is open to all cuisines around the world and is not afraid to experiment.
3. How has blogging changed your relationship with cooking ?
A. I enjoy cooking as it makes me happy. Blogging has made this experience even better. I am a beginner and in the learning process but blogging has made me realize that food presentation, food photography etc. play a great role when it comes to food blogs.
4. Do you enjoy Blogging & why ?
A. Yes, I absolutely LOVE blogging!! It gives me a chance to share my thoughts with the world as well as be connected and get inspired with so many talented bloggers!!
5. Which is your favorite Veggie?
A. Hmm…I don’t really like veggies that much. If I must say, I like spinach as it can be made with different variations.
6. Which is your favorite cuisine ?
A. Apart from Indian, I love Italian as well as Mediterranean cuisine.
7. Which is your favorite dessert ?
A. I love Cheesecake as well as Caramel Pudding.
Here are the questions Freda asked me:
1. The most priceless gift you have ever received?
A. The time I get to spend with my hubby is the most priceless gift ever! Every memory we create is something that cannot be replaced by physical gifts.
2. Favorite genre of music ?
A. It depends on my mood. It’s either country or pop/ pop rock music.
3. Reading a book or watching a movie?
A. Watching a movie.
4. The beach or the mountains ? And why ?
A. Ooh…this is a tough one! I think I will pick the mountains over the beach. That’s because the mountains will give a bigger view from the top; maybe if I’m closer to the beach, I will even get to see the beach from there 😉
5. How do you pep up when you’re really really bored ?
A. If I am really bored, I do Zumba or listen to music!
6.Do you believe in ancient aliens and UFO’s ??
A. Hahaha.. I would like to believe in them. I mean why let your imagination stop??
7. One word that describes you best !
A. Sweet!?! 😀
Here are the questions Anjali asked me:
1. Your best Gadget / Equipment in your Kitchen?
A. The Humble Knife! A good knife is always a best friend.
2. Tips for leading a healthy life?
A. Eat everything in moderation. Indulge sometime but make it a habit to exercise – even walking helps a lot.
3. Your favorite season, why?
A. Fall – it’s perfectly chilly at that time. Not too hot and not too cold!
4. Your dream destination?
5. Cooking to you is?
A. Cooking makes me happy. But I don’t like things to be rushed in the kitchen.
6. Favorite Song?
A. There are many and they keep on changing! Right now it’s ‘Counting Stars’ by One Republic.
7. Favourite Character?
A. I am a huge fan of the series – ‘Fringe’ and absolutely adore ‘Olivia Dunham’s’ character. Such a strong woman with clear goals and dedication. I am in love with her character in that series.
Here are the questions Akiraa asked me:
1. What do you want from Life?
A. Love and Happiness
2. Ice cream vs Chocolate!?
3. Do you believe in God?
A. Yes I do. I believe there is a higher power watching above us all.
4. Have you loved someone?
A. Yes indeed…don’t we all? Apart from my hubby, I love my family a lot!!
5. When did you know you were going to be a blogger?
A. Well, honestly I never thought I would start blogging. I wanted to do it since a long time but wasn’t really sure how to. The past few months I thought a lot and was like you know what? I’m just gonna go for it!
6. Some possession which you would not like to give it to anybody!?
A. My precious nail polish collection lol.
7. Do you speak any other languages? Which one(s)?
A. Yes I do…apart from English, I can speak as well as write Marathi and Hindi. I have learnt a bit of German too but have forgotten most of it.
8. Your views about my blog?!
A. I simply love your blog Akiraa. It’s unique and is thought provoking. Wish you all the very best for your success!!
My Questions to all of you are:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- What advice would you give to your younger self?
- What superpower would you love to have?
- Which celebrity would you love to meet? Why?
- Do you like sweet or spicy food?