Awards

Starlight Blogger Award!

This Award is created to highlight and promote Inspiring Bloggers.
This Award is created to highlight and promote Inspiring Bloggers.

Another award nomination!! I must admit that all these awards and challenges make blogging even more fun!

The Blogging world is so supportive and kind and I am blessed to be surrounded by such talented bloggers around me. This time I am truly excited to be nominated by the wonderful blogger – itsmine. His blog is filled with interesting thoughts and opinions. I request all of you to check his blog out.

Rules:

• Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
  • Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
  • Nominate other bloggers.
My Answers to the Questions asked by itsmine :-
1.Who are you ?
A. I’m a simple girl..someone who likes to love and be loved.

2.Do you have any Role models ?
A. My parents and my hubby.

3.Which is the most powerful thing in this world, according to you?
A. Love. I believe that even though one may have a ton of money but if he has no love in his life, there will always be a hollow feeling. Love is in various forms…even a pet’s unconditional love is enough for some people to keep going.

4.What is most valuable, charity & social work OR your own responsibilities?
A. A balance of everything. Because life is all about maintaining a perfect balance.

5.Who made you discover the starlight within you?
A. Well to be honest, people around you can motivate you but you alone can discover the starlight within you.

6.What is your biggest dream?
A. To always see my loved ones happy.

I nominate the following wonderful bloggers for this Award:
  1. themissshweta
  2. theplatememoirs
  3. stephysweetbakes
  4. theuglyducklingslife
My Questions to you are:
  1. What is the sweetest compliment you have ever received?
  2. Reading books or listening to music? What do you prefer more?
  3. If you were stranded on an island, what are the 3 things that you would like to have with yourself?
  4. What is your biggest dream?
  5. Who helped you discover the Starlight within you?

32 Comments

Itsmine

July 1, 2015

well done ! 🙂 2nd answer was best! 🙂

Smiling Notes

July 1, 2015

Thank you so much..and thanks for the nomination 🙂 really appreciate it.

themissshweta

July 1, 2015

Thank you Shamira :* for nominating me 🙂 and I loved the way you consider Love as the most powerful thing in the world! That’s exactly what I believe in:)

Smiling Notes

July 1, 2015

It’s my pleasure Shweta 🙂 Yes…love indeed can mend everything 🙂

threehandsoneheart

July 1, 2015

Congratulations on the nom! You deserve it. 🙂

Linda Fernandes

July 2, 2015

Congrats dearie Shamira 🙂

Linda Fernandes

July 2, 2015

Hi dear Shamira, i have nominate you kindly check the below link https://lindacreation2016.wordpress.com/2015/06/29/the-versatile-blogger-award/

An Artsy Appetite

July 2, 2015

your answers are lovely and genuine. Number 6 reflect my thoughts too.

stephysweetbakes

July 2, 2015

Beautiful answers Shamira. You’re so right about love and the animal thing also. I have a cat named Snookie and she’s my little angel. She is attached to my side forever more. She looks at me with love and admiration and we have a huge bond. I believe to a certain degree we are soul mates lol. She almost died once and I wad laying next to her crying and she would weakly lick me. You could tell she was unhappy that I was unhappy and fought death for ME. Lol

Smiling Notes

July 2, 2015

So wonderful to hear Snookie’s story Stephy!! So happy that she fought to be with you. Yes pets are an integral part of us and they know and understand humans much better than we can ever know them. Their love is indeed unconditional 💖

stephysweetbakes

July 2, 2015

I agree. She and I are inseparable. She has more respect for me than my own children. Lol. She IS my child. I took her in when her birth mom deserted her almost right after birth because she was very sickly and the runt. She was headed to death (different time from the other one). I got up with her every two hours and mixed egg yolk and milk, then warmed it, and fed her with a very tiny bottle. I’d have to mimic the mom with her bodily functions of using the bathroom with a wet rag to make her use it after eating.

Smiling Notes

July 2, 2015

Wow!! Hats off to you girl! You saved her life when she a baby and cared for her. Not many people are willing to take in sick animals. No wonder both of you are so attached ❤😍

• stephysweetbakes

July 2, 2015

Lol. Thank you honey. Yes, I love get EXACTLY like my other children, just ask them, lol. They say I treat her better lmbo. Not true of course. It’s just my babies aren’t babies anymore. They are young adults.

stephysweetbakes

July 2, 2015

Oh btw, thank you again so much for this nomination lol. Got so busy running my mouth I almost forgot 😉

Smiling Notes

July 2, 2015

Hehee it’s my pleasure honey !! I felt really happy to hear Snookie’s story. Love and hugs to you 😘 kisses to snookie 😛😍

• Pingback: The Starlight Blogger Award | Stephysweetbakes

Himali Shah

July 3, 2015

Hii.. I loved your answer #3 the most. I too feel the same ! Cheers 🙂

Smiling Notes

July 3, 2015

Thanks a lot Himali!! So cool that we share the same thoughts!!

Himali Shah

July 3, 2015

So nice to meet you 😊❤

Smiling Notes

July 3, 2015

Nice to meet you too!! I must say I really like your blog 👍😊

• Himali Shah

July 3, 2015

Thanks u so much . . . Hope you enjoy reading ☺

• Pingback: Fourth Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award | Stephysweetbakes

• Pingback: FOR ALL THE LOVE YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN BESTOWING UPON ME. | ThePlateMemoirs

Vineeta Santosh

July 30, 2015

Congrats, really wonderful to read your answers….

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear what you think