Travel

The Power of a Flower!

IMG_2241

In our daily hectic lives, we often fail to see the beauty around us.

As I was walking in Bryant Park in Manhattan, New York…I noticed these gorgeous flowers popping up amongst the other flowers. Couldn’t help but stop and capture it’s beauty. Lilies are my favorite flowers so decided to share this post. Such a delicate flower with a sweet scent…never fails to make me smile.

9 Comments

Freda @ Aromatic essence

June 26, 2015

Pretty lilies 🙂 love them too ! You’ve captured them well Shamira 🙂 I’m just like you , I love nature and click almost anything that catches my fancy , you are inspiring me to share some of my captures too 🙂 I started off my blog with a focus on food, but now I feel like going beyond!!

Smiling Notes

June 26, 2015

Thank you so much Freda…your comment made my day! You should definitely consider posting such things as well! It would be really cool and if you ever post such random or nature related clicks..I am pretty sure everyone will love it 🙂

anantakasainlife

July 12, 2015

Beauty is all around us. All we have to do is look and see. Namaste.

Smiling Notes

July 12, 2015

Yes that is very true!! Thanks for checking out my blog 😊👍

Barb

July 13, 2015

Lilies are gorgeous and always catch the attention with their simple beauty and colours; you captured these ones very well. We should take more time to notice the things around us, and seeing the beauty of flowers lifts our spirits and makes us feel good. Nature has a powerful effect on our emotions.
    btw, the “power of a flower” is very catchy….I like it!

Smiling Notes

July 13, 2015

Yes indeed..nature can make anyone instantly happy 🙂 That’s the beauty of it. Thank you so much for your kind comment..appreciate it very much.

Deb

July 25, 2015

Simply, perfectly, beautiful…definitely puts a smile on your face! 🙂

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear what you think