Awards

POST A QUOTE CHALLENGE! (DAY – 2)

Hey everyone! Hope you are doing good! This is my 2nd day of posting a quote as part of this challenge! I’m really enjoying it as we get to share as well as learn so many wonderful and meaningful quotes.

Apart from Shweta and Kat, today I was also nominated by theuglyduckilngslife. I hope you check all 3 of these awesomely talented bloggers! Once again thank you for the nomination.

My quote for the day is –

7ae555b482a689c2a840017cb327f16d

This quote is from one of my favorite movies – ‘A Walk to Remember’. It’s a simple yet powerful quote. In my opinion, when you truly love someone, may it be your partner, your parents, kids, or anyone, this quote holds true to its words.

The Rules of this Challenge are:

– Post 1 quote a day for 3 days (can be your own or from other sources)

– Nominate 3 bloggers to participate per post & thank the person who nominated you

My Nominations are:

1. Love Served Daily
  2. snapshotsincursive
  3. An Artsy Appetite

Thanks a lot for visiting. Have a good day!!

22 Comments

themissshweta

June 26, 2015

Such a lovely quote:)

Freda @ Aromatic essence

June 27, 2015

I love this quote 🙂 the origins are actually from the bible 🙂

Smiling Notes

June 27, 2015

Oh thanks for letting me know about it. I wasn’t aware about it. I heard it in that movie and fell in love with it 🙂

Freda @ Aromatic essence

June 27, 2015

No problem:) I love all books by Nicholass Sparks btw, always used to read on my way to work:)

Smiling Notes

June 27, 2015

Oh I have just read this one book by him. Gotta read more of his..he is truly talented.

• Freda @ Aromatic essence

June 27, 2015

Yep ! I guess I’ve read most of his books , I simply love them all 🙂 pressed for time now , hardly get time to read , or even if I can my little one won’t allow me !

• Smiling Notes

June 27, 2015

Hahaha yes once you become a mommy..you hardly get time for yourself..can totally understnd..even my sis has a little one 🙂

• Freda @ Aromatic essence

True 🙂

An Artsy Appetite

Thank you for nominating me, Shamira! <3

theuglyducklingslife

June 27, 2015

I was actually going to post this one. It’s originally from the Bible. And I was deciding on which one I want to post for the second day and this verses were constantly popping in my head. I love this quote so much. You can google 1 Corinthians 13:4-8. I’m so glad you posted this one. =) <3 x

Smiling Notes

June 27, 2015

Yes I just came to know from Freda that it’s from the bible..I wasn’t aware about it 🙂 Good to hear even you were thinking of posting this..can I just say great minds think alike? Lol 😀

theuglyducklingslife

June 27, 2015

haha.. Ohh yes!!!. I definitely agree with it. hehe.
        BTW I love that movie too. Actually all the movies from Nicolas Sparks books are in my list of favorite film in romance genre.

Smiling Notes

June 27, 2015

Yes girl..he is a genius when it comes to the romance genre.

• theuglyducklingslife

June 27, 2015

Totally.! They make me cry rivers but I can not not watch and read them. I just can’t.!

• Smiling Notes

Hahhaa overflowing tears 😉

• theuglyducklingslife

haha… yeah!
            So far Dear John is super close to my heart.

Love Served Daily

June 27, 2015

Loved it. Thanks for the nomination.

• Pingback: POST A QUOTE CHALLENGE! (DAY – 3) | Smiling Notes

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear what you think