HOW SWEET!!! I feel so honored to be nominated for The “Sisterhood of the World” Bloggers Award!
I’m so glad I finally started blogging and it feels great to be a part of so many sweet and amazing bloggers!
A big thank you to Stephy from http://stephysweetbakes.com/ for nominating me for this award. I am really happy you thought about me. She is a truly talented woman with awesome skills. Her blog always inspires me and she has amazing attention to detail. I’m sure you will love her blog too and you should definitely check her out.
“In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips.” ~ Author Unknown.
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
Here are the questions:
- On the bad days, how do you cheer yourself up?
A – I listen to some nice music or go for a long walk in the park – instantly relaxes me.
- Which is your favourite food?
A – Cheesecake
- How do you let go?
A – I tell myself that when the time is right, everything will fall into place.
- How much do you value ‘silence’?
A – Oh too much! There are times when I just like to be left alone doing my own thing. 🙂
- Will you hurt someone intentionally or lie to make them feel better?
A – I cannot even think of hurting someone intentionally. When it comes to lying in order to make someone feel better, I’d rather be truthful in a nice way rather than lie, especially, if it’s a loved one.
- Do you have faith in humanity? why or why not?
A – Yes, I still have a little faith in humanity. I know the world has become too selfish but when we witness random acts of kindness by strangers, my faith in humanity is restored and I feel that all hope is not lost.
- One thing you really wish could come true?
A – Oh there are so many wishes! LoL. But if it’s one wish, I want all our worries to disappear from this world.
- If you had to sum up your life in 10 or less words, what would they be?
A – Fortunate – to be able to love and to be loved unconditionally.
- How do you express anger?
A – To be honest, if I get too angry, I sometimes end up crying. LoL. I can be a crybaby sometimes.
- What is the one thing that will turn you completely off about a person?
A – Egoistic attitude.
My List of Nominations Include:
I wanted to add more than 7 but I’m sticking by the rules. 🙂
Thanks a lot for all the support. Happy Blogging!!